Thursday, July 29, 2010

My First Messenger Bag!!

So - the hubby started a new DJ job last night - and needed a bag to carry everything he needed.

We looked at pictures of messenger bags, and found one he liked that was a pattern I figured I could follow.  I had the main fabric, he picked out coordinating fabrics, and we set off!  It took a couple of hours from start to finish, plus breaks for the kiddo, dinner, etc.

Inside of bag has a zippered pocket.  You can also see the velcro where the flap attaches.

Back of the back - you can see where the handles are attached.

Close up of the fabric.

I like how it turned out!  I made the handle double length, because he wanted it that long and he's tall.  So, on me, it hits my ankles, but for him, it's perfect.  He likes it, I'm happy with it...now to make myself a messenger bag maybe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3