Friday, October 1, 2010

It's never to early for halloween

This year, I am majorly in love with all the halloween fabrics running around.  I've picked up a couple fat quarter sets, and I think I finally made use of them all! I've made table runners, hot pads, and a mini quilt to hang on my sewing wall!

I love fall!!  I love the weather, the color of the leaves, and the yummy desserts!  I have two big bags of cooking apples, so I'll have to start whipping up some tasty treats!

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out what to put on this table runner.  How do you like the candle?

2 comments:

  1. I love that candle! Where did you get it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MIL found it in some tiny little country market when she visited her sister. I have NO idea where else sells them, but I'm sure somewhere does!! :D Isn't it cool???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3