Monday, October 4, 2010

My Mother's Quilt

To start - I love this quilt.  I love the colors, the pinwheels (did I mention that I am in love with pinwheels at the moment??), and the backing.  This really is a gorgeous quilt.  If I hadn't made this with my mom in mind, I'd be keeping this one!



Back of the quilt.

It's folded up yumminess.

So there it is in it's finished glory.  I did some stitch in the ditch quilting and that's all.  I didn't want to take away from the pattern and the fabrics.

Now this beauty will sit in my quilting area until Christmas time when I ship it out to my Mom.  I hope she can wait :)

3 comments:

  1. You know you're so going to use this before you send it to your mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pinwheels too! What an awesome gift for her! looks like fall time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3