Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monkey Madness!

My Dad is a huge monkey fan...so for a quilt for him I've been looking (it felt like everywhere) for just the right fabric.  And I had finally found it - funky monkey by moda.  But...I didn't want to buy it online...I wanted to see all the delicious fabric in person! Lucky for me, one of my local quilt shops had it in stock!!  I grabbed some, and decided to go understated sock monkey themed.  I've had the fabric for a couple months, waiting for time, and the right pattern. 

Today I cut it all up!!  I'm so excited! Tomorrow I shall sew sew sew! :D

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I can't wait to see it coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute fabric! I look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3