Sunday, November 7, 2010

That Girl Quilt Along...And OCT B.O.M

AH! How did I not see this until now?  That Girl is having a quilt along! Making a super cute, looking super easy quilt!  So..of course, I had to run out today and buy some fabric to join this! I've also joined the flickr group, and will post updated pictures there.  And, as always, I will blog my progress! Exciting.  Here is the fabric I chose:
I have a blue that I'm debating for the outer border fabric...we'll see.

Also, I finally finished my October Blocks of the Month. *cringe* Yes, it's November.  But at least I'm caught up!! :D


1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see how your quilt along quilt goes, the fabric is so cute that you picked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3