Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Chaos!

 This past week I feel like I've got so much done, and read so many blogs, but I'm neglecting sharing! (This is better than when I feel I'm oversharing I suppose...)
Here is some of the past week in pictures :D


Black and white quilted tote

Fancy handles and closure.

Love this bottom fabric!



DVD Cases - holds 3 dvds each side.

Trimming our mini tree - sans pants for the little man.

Christmas decorations I whipped up - with scraps from the napkins I made, seen under the bowl :)

Sparklies
These are his.

No one touch these!

Some smooching may have occured.
Hope everyone's week starts off well - and you have motivation to get things finished :)

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Love the bag and DVD cases. And, what, no mistletoe to have caused the smooching? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, the bag is lovely! The little man is so cute in his fabric! =) You've definitely been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3