Monday, December 20, 2010

Finished That quilt Along

Wow! I love how these two babies turned out! Got one mailed to my sister for her son, and the match is now finished and waiting for Christmas for my little guy to open!! 
Thanks to That Girl for hosting this lovely quilt along!

Here they are:
Jesse's Quilt

I used teal thread and meandered.

Everett claimed his while Daddy tried to help with pictures.

Everett's finished quilt.

Another close up.

Folded up.  Backing and binding is flannel. Snuggly!

This quilt pattern is so cute! They are the perfect size for the boys (both about 2 years old) to snuggle up on the couch with!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, they're amazing! I love that you made two and how fun the colors and prints are!

    I will finish mine one of these days...in the new year. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3