Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WIP Wednesday

This is my first WIP Wednesday, but maybe when I see what I'm working on become a finish in blogland it will become more real.

This morning before sewing with pins in.
This is what I've been trying to finish up today.  From that girls quilt along - I have these two beauties with the binding sewn on one side, and one of them has the back halfway hand sewn! I'll post new photos when they are finished.  The flannel on the back is nice and warm and snuggly while I hand sew :)


This evening, close up of the back :D
Linking up:

WIP WednesdayWIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute quilt! Thanks for sharing it on WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks great! Certain fabric lines just lend themselves to wonky designs, don't you think? Lollipop is definitely one of them! Excellent choice!

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday, see you next time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those colors and the polka dots are addicting!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love to look at it because it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabics you chose for that girls quilt a long. Bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pattern and great fabrics - great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3