Monday, January 10, 2011

Is that me with the fancy blog??

I am so excited! (Those with a reader, click over to my blog to see - it's worth it!!)

The lovely Rebecca over here was amazing to work with!! She really understood my vision, and added her own beautiful creativity to make me this fantastic signature (below).  And my new header! And the button to share! (on the right).  She explained, and helped me install it into my blog...and made it easy to change little things I preferred.

If you are looking for a very affordable update on your blog, go check her out!! I also have her cute little button on my left column...

*happy dance*

Now that I've got an update on my blog...I can go finish up one of my UFO's and then show you! I'm halfway done!! :D

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks great, Tiffany. I'll put your pretty little button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, very nice and professional looking as well!! I might have to update my look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Tiffany! Loving the new look. You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3