Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Phew - it's been a long time since I've posted.  Darn sickness!!

Here are some things I've been working on.

First: A purse for me.  I love it!!  This was a really quick finish - quicker than expected!
Purse Side 2
Purse Side1

Then I started cutting and sewing for a quilt for my friend Becca.  Here is the first block of 35 wonky pink and black!! :
Wonky Block
Pink Fabric for Pinkblack Quilt

The other thing I whipped up quick are these:
Business Card Holders
Lovely business card holders - one for me, one for my husband.  This is from fabric I won from C, the Veggie Hunter.  Thanks again! <3






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great bag! Hope your feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wonky pink and black block! So cool. Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the pink and black bag and I cannot wait for the quilt it looks so epic!!! Eeeeeeee!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! All your work is very and bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3