Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday

      Today's WIP Wednesday finds me working on a pattern for a book like diaper clutch, that I plan to sell in my Etsy shop with my sister. (Poor etsy shop is sparce with listings atm!)  I have made two diaper clutches so far, and I think it's almost perfect now.  But, luckily, I can use my "testers", so I don't feel I'm wasting any fabric! :D  If anyone else would like a highly discounted "tester", email me!  I will tell you what flaws, if major or minor (one just has a longer velcro strap, but I'm not happy with it being longer, so it's imperfect.  Yes, maybe I am a perfectionist....) Now for some pictures! :D


I am also working on a quilt for my friend Becca - a pink and black wonky cross quilt. One row sewn so far!  If you look, you can see the skull fabric. She is very punk rock, so I needed to make a hip, truly one of a kind quilt for her.  I'm excited for this, because she has loved the peaks so far!! 





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The pink and black quilt is really cool. Very dramatic effect! I surfed in from WIP Wednesday. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the quilt! I want it now so I can wrap up in it at work. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that pink and black quilt! Those diaper clutches are a great idea too. Thanks for linking up, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3