Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog Award


Thanks to my friend Rebecca for giving me this award on her blog.
Ten things about me:
1. I love the color pink, in all it's various shades and hues.  It's just a fun color.
2. I love sewing and quilting.  I love having people use, wear, or carry things I've made for them!
3. I love to talk.  No really.  I do.
4. I sometimes am embarrassed to post things on my blog.  Everyone can read it! So I don't blab much.  Maybe I should start.
5. I love my sisters.  We talk daily.  We "adopted" my friend Rebecca, and it's lovely having her in our group of sisters also!
6. I have anxiety - about everything!!!
7. I dislike making lists about myself - makes me self conscious!
8. I love chocolate.  I mean, who doesn't right?
9. I'm LDS.
10. I got my husband into quilting! ;)


Now, 10 blogs that inspire me, I love to read, and I think you should check out! (Only 10?!?)
1. Stray Stitches
2. Confused Quilter
3. Veggie Hunter
4. Happy Quilting
5. HoneybeeBzz
6. House of Henrie
7. Kirsti Koo
8. Don't Call me Betsy
9. Geek Quilter
10. Crazy Mom Quilts

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting me on your list! I love your blog too <3
    Congrats on the award and I have to ask, what is LDS?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3