Monday, August 29, 2011

Is it really almost Sept?

I can't believe it! How time flies! It seems the summer barely started, and now we are almost coming to a close! I haven't got as much sewing, that I can show you, done as I want to.  But I do have some exciting things coming up in September! The first meeting of the Green Bay Modern Quilt Guild will be September 8th! I am so excited and nervous for this to happen!  If anyone reading is close - feel free to stop by! We'd love to see you there! :D

Hopefully will get a good WIP Wednesday post up this week.  Have some things in the works that I can show you. (The rest are Christmas gifts, so I can only post sneaky pictures not the whole project.)

Happy Monday all my lovelies!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany I got your block in the mail today! I love the two different sized wonky stars! I was hoping for innovation and you rocked it! It is the perfect addition to the others I have recieved. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3