Sunday, November 6, 2011

How I'm Feeling...

This isn't a quilty post, just a quick update on how I'm feeling.  Which is good.  The surgery was successful, I am healing up nicely, and I am going back to work on Monday.  I was even able to catch up on sewing some of my blocks, so later this week I will post pictures of what I've done.  I apologize again to those who I was late to, but thankfully everyone was understanding.  More and more I love the quilty and bloggy and flickr friends that I have met!  They are all great, and supportive, and understanding.

Happy weekend to you, my lovely readers.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling much better! That is very good news!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3