Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pay it Forward


I love the thought of sharing some handmade treats with a blogging friend and also getting surprises in my mailbox to boot.  Don't you?

Are you interested in joining the Pay it Forward Handmade game?

Details:

1. I will make something for the first 3 people to comment.  It will be a surprise and arrive when you least expect it.
2. I will have 365 days to do it in.
3. You must play too! Post this on your blog after you comment on my post.  So, you must have a blog.  It doesn't have to be quilty - just a handmade gift.
4.  Feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!
5. Follow me, if you don't already.

If you would like, in your comment include some likes/dislikes, color choices, wants, etc so I can get to know you better and send you an item suited to you.
p.s. I'm participating from Harriet Homemaker Strikes Again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'll join in with this :D Sounds like it could be interesting. I like Purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me Pick me. I will do it since its only 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going to post on my blog. if no replies i will post on the fb too. since its only 3, i think i can hack it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3