Thursday, January 26, 2012

Asian Fan Quilt Finished!!!

This king sized beauty is finally finished! I am so thrilled!!

Here it is in all it's glory:


This baby is going to go on my bed (if I can be convinced we should use it!) This quilt has been almost 2 years in the making!  (I think).  This was one of the very first quilt patterns that I picked out, and started working on.  This quilt started out being a lap size quilt, and my husband helped me figure out the measurements to make this a king size.  Then, we added borders, and this beauty is now bigger than king size.  What was I thinking?

It was longarmed by the lovely Cotton Pig aka Frecklemama.  This is the first quilt I've sent out, and I think she did a lovely job.  It was a great price, and the dragon design is amazing!




This was part of my finish a long list, and the only thing I completed :S  Linking up:


2012 Finish-A-Long



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! You should use it! Even if it is more of a bedspread than a keep warm quilt. All that work should get shown off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! another finish! You're rockin' and rollin' girl!!
    Yes, the dragon motif definitely adds to the overall feeling of the quilt. It's a little difficult to see though so if you have a pic that can be blown up for a closer view, that'd be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Congrats on the finish. Definitely use it and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - you must be thrilled with it. Definitely use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The dragon quilting is awesome on this! I'd use it and go to sleep each night feeling happy under it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3