1. Finish my Asian fan quilt for our bed. - Need to trim and bind!
2. Finish my Bee star quilt - bought border fabric just need to cut and sew and the top is done.
3. Lose weight - going to see a nutritionist this week. *crosses fingers*
4. Spend more quality time with family.
5. Spend more time blogging - I need to take pictures and post and show the world my creations! I love reading other peoples blogs!
6. Start the top from 2010/2011 BOM quilt. - All blocks are pieced.
7. Sew the blocks and catch up on my 2011/2012 BOM quilt. - No blocks are pieced.
I was going to make 10 resolutions - but decided to stop at 7. I think this is a reasonable list and all the goals are achievable this year. Some are quilty, and some are personal. I hope you will all stay with me this year and enjoy sharing my journeys with me. I enjoy each and every one of your comments and thank you for taking the time to read my words. <3