Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Boy Time Flies!

Time does fly when you're having fun! And that's what I've been up to - having fun.  This past weekend I was in California watching my little sister get married.  It was great to be there for the happy moment, and I am so thrilled that I was able to make it!!!  She requested a table runner in their colors: blue and orange - and I whipped this beauty up!!
Quilted with straight line echoes in white.

Close up of block - made from tutorial HERE
 I also made some fabric balls, with the help of my SIL (She really did most of the work! )  And I put the balls in a basket I scored half price at Hobby Lobby!!

Look how cute the styrofoam balls turn out!!!


Here is the centerpiece all together, as it was on her wedding table.
 In addition to the table runner and balls, I made her 4 hot pads in her color scheme.  I used a tutorial from HERE and whipped these babies up.  She loved them, so I am happy.  :D



Linked up at:
Pieceful Life
Canoe Ridge Creations
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those balls are beautiful, if I do say so myself. I did have help with the pins from a great little helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your runner looks gorgeous in solids! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, my fur babies would love a fabric ball. I best get to the sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts...and her colors are so pretty! I am sure the gifts were appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3