Friday, February 10, 2012

A Small Finish and A Start

I'd love for every week to be productive, and be able to finish a bigger project.  This week, I had a severe case of the blahs, and all I finished was a small crochet project.  But a finish is a finish so I will share it with all of you! I made a scrubbie crocheted flower - one side is a dishcloth, the other has a scrubbie in it for tough food stains!


Front

Back
 This bundle of fabric, look at that orange!, is for a table runner I am going to start.  I have an idea for the blocks, I just need to start cutting into these beauties!
Fabric for a table runner I am going to start.

linked to : Crazy Mom Quilts and Richard Quilts.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. your flower scrubbie is super duper cute!

    thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, makes washing dishes fun!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fabric bundle. Darling flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I have the fabric on the bottom right of your picture! I can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little flower is so cute. Love the fabrics you have pulled. Hope the blahs go away... I get those too and have no idea how to fix them.... the bright orange should help ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little crocheted scrubbie! Great finish! Found you thru' Richard Quilts. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scrubbie is SO clever! I love it.

    And those fabrics you've set out for a new project are so pretty together. I love orange! It is a great color.

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3