Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Buying Pretties

I needed some new thread, so I went shopping online the other day. I buy most of my thread from Connecting Threads, and they had a HUGE sale on solids - so I had the perfect excuse to buy some fabric goodness.  Here is my haul of fabrics and thread from their store:




 



I got this fat quarter bundle - I couldn't take a good picture so I am using the picture from the Connecting Threads website.  I love all the pears!
Then I went to one of my Local Quilt Shops, and I saw this chicken fabric, and HAD to have it.  So I have enough  fabric now to make a table topper for the kitchen - our colors are red and black.  The stripe fabric will be the backing and binding.  I am so excited to play with the chicken fabric.  :D
 I also got a bundle of fabric for a wall hanging for my sewing area - but didn't get a picture of that.  I will show that when I work on it.  All in all, I got a good haul - and now I have MORE projects I need to work on!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3