Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chicken Table Topper

A while ago I posted about the chicken fabric that I got - and it now has a place on the table! (Or it would if we didn't have Easter decorations on it.  But it will SOON be on the table!!!) 

Chickens!

Finished topper in all it's glory!

Pretty binding.

I used the same binding and backing fabric.

 So there you have it - a cute chicken table topper.  I also like the lady bug fabric in it.  This topper is really huge, it very nicely fits our oval table.  I made the biggest version of the pattern, and it is really big.  Next time I'd make the medium sized version.  All in all, I'm very happy with it, and it makes me smile :)




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I really love the pattern too...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I wanted you to know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award - find the details on my blog http://handmadebyfarahlin.blogspot.com/2012/05/vote-for-me-and-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3