Friday, March 23, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Okay, no real chicken dinner - but we do have a winner!

Random number generator picked number :
1
(How often does that happen, right??? )

Number 1 was:

Hi Tiffany! I don't know how I missed the Blog hop party announcement on Quilting Gallery. Oh well, maybe I will participate next time.
My favorite color is ever changing. Usually I say yellow or red, but today it is turquoise/teal.

Have a good one! You are at 81 followers today btw.

I will be sending an email off shortly.

Thank you to everyone who entered - and to all my new followers.  Hopefully I continue to post things that interest you and keep you all around :D


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOL Guess this time it paid off to post the first comments! :) Yay! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations A.J.. Enjoy your prize.

    I have to say how sad I am 'cause I got excited seeing as how it's suppertime now and I was hoping there was an added surprise giveaway of that yummy sounding chicken dinner. Darn! Guess I have to cook supper afterall. LOL
    Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3