Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy And Sad

Can I be both at one time you ask? Yes, yes I can.  I am happy because I started a new job - something I thought I wouldn't have the courage to do a year ago...I am really enjoying being a working woman.  I am sad also because I miss time with the family! I miss being a SAHM, and am adjusting to that.  My little guy starts school two days a week next week, and he is fine with Grandma and his Aunt Tammy babysitting him, so I know he is well taken care of.

Now just to find the time to craft!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it interesting how life hands us good things but then there things not so good? I understand exactly your feeling of joy at the new job and yet, not being a SAHM anymore is like something is missing. It's been many years since I was in your position but I remember it well. It's hard to juggle it all but if I could give you one piece of advice.......... do make time for yourself and some crafts, even if it's just once a week for only a half hour or so. It will make you a better worker at the away from home job and your mom job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3