Monday, September 3, 2012

September Just 3 With TraceyJay Quilts


I am going to make 3 goals for September, hope I find the time and motivation to finish them, and link up to TraceyJay Quilts for her just 3 September.


1. Start and finish a quilt for my sister's soon to be baby - she is actually at the hospital now having my new niece!!!

2.  Make a pillow for my MIL - I have the pattern and fabric, just need to start it.

3. Finish my Cosmo Bag.  I started this while my SIL was visiting last weekend, but have not made any progress on it.  I have lovely Amy Butler fabric to work with, just need to get my butt in gear.

I have many more projects, but am hoping I can at least get these 3 finished this month.  Wish me luck! :D





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to you on your projects! Always fun to keep busy with beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and congrats on the new baby coming into the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new niece! ♥
    can't wait to see her quilt!

    I made the Cosmo bag a could years ago -- it's very cute! Good luck with your goals, and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck and awww a new baby!!! baby quilts are the best to make, so quick and easy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3