Sunday, September 23, 2012

The 100 Day Hustle List




I am going to participate in the 100 day hustle hosted by KelseySews.  Phew.  Think I can do it? I have lofty dreams, of finishing everything, but will only put out there what I think is feasible.  Hope you will link up and join me.  There are still a couple days, 2 or 3 I believe, that you can post and link up!! :D
1. Baby quilt for my new niece
2. Cosmo bag for me
3. Red and Black bag for MIL
4. Green and Blue Mini quilt for me
5. 4 quilts to be sent to longarmer and binding to be found, made, and put on.
6. Blue green and pink quilt
7. Marmalade quilt
8. OYGB Quilt - Blocks are all made from the bee, now just to finish it.  Still deciding on my sashing!  I have some cut out, but not in love with it :S
9. Black, red and white quilt
10. Scrap vomit quilt

The list goes on and on, but this, I think I can handle this list.  Let's hope so! :D





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I just signed up too - but I'm not sure my list is entirely feasible!

    It's tough to put a limit on it where there are so many fabulous projects to be made and gorgeous fabrics to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some finishes. you have a great list of gems here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! I'm hoping the hustle keeps me accountable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Marmalade quilt - so excited to see this one! I have a bundle I'm dying to cut into but I have so many other things to finish first. Thanks for joining!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3