Monday, November 19, 2012

MMMRR Reveal Day!




 Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin Quilt Reveal Day!!!  WOOHOO!!

I am so excited! I will put a better picture up later, but I forgot to get a good one while the sun was shining!  Oopsie.  I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE all the work everyone put into my quilt. 
I started with a small 6.5 inch square, you can see it off center, the pink, white and grey block.  Everyone who got it for a turn then made a border, intricate or simple, and passed it onto the next person.  I had so much fun doing this, I'd love to do it again.

Now the hard part - what do I do with it? Do I leave it a mini and hang it up and enjoy it, or make it a quilt and snuggle and enjoy it?  Any opinions? 

Thanks for stopping by!

 Other stops on todays reveal:

Melinda - Tilda's Twisted Life
Deonn - Quiltscapes
Kylie - My Addiction to Quilting
Wendy - Why-Not-Kwilt
Bea - Beaquilter
Jane - Jane's Fabrics, though her reveal will be posted here on Michele's blog
Pippa - Pippa's Patch
Madame Samm - Sew We Quilt (hasn't received her quilt back home yet, hopefully in Monday's mail)
Annie - Annie's Musings
Diane - The Cheshire Quilter
Vicki - Sew On and Sew Forth
Lisa M- A Day In The Life of Raising Six Munchkins
Renae - revealing here on Michele's blog
Kathy - Qreative Quilts and Quests
Charlotte - revealing here on Michele's blog 
Celine - Espritpatch
Lisa C-revealing here on Michele's blog
Edy - revealing here on Michele's blog
Ella - Throw a Wrench in the Works
Rachel - Suz Made Me Do It
Samantha - Sami's Quilts & Crafts
Karen - K's Quilting Korner
Leslie - Les Quilts
Ann - Orange Crumpled Napkin
Sharon - Dancing Through Threads
Doris - Made By a Brunette
Margaret - hasn't received her block back yet, will be posted on Michele's blog when it arrives
Tiffany - Pink Sweet Treats
Janet - Caribou Crossing Chronicles
Michele - Quilts From My Crayon Box
Kathy -- http://www.new2quilting.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That one turned out pretty cool and yes it is hard to decide what to do with it. But I think for that one, if it were me, I'd leave it as a mini. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I'd keep it as a mini and put it on a wall where it could continue to inspire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added your first border and it is so amazing to see what others added after that. It did turn out wonderful! I'm working on what to do with mine as well. My problem is I have very little wall space...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was challenged trying to figure out what to add to your mini (ask my daughter, I finally made her choose fabric since I couldn't make up my mind!) and I am so glad you like it. Thank you for adding to my mini too!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3