Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Lovely Year of Finishes Goal Finished!!!

I am dancing over here! My goal for the month of January, for the red and white quilt, was to have it quilted.  Not only is it quilted, but it's bound up and all boxed up winging it's way to my sister!  Woohoo! How exciting!  It was one of my very first quilts, and while I am annoyed at myself for it taking THIS long to finish it, I am so happy with myself that I stuck to it and finished it.

I learned I have a very different taste in fabric choices and patterns now.  It's been an interesting quilt to work on for me.

Enough boring talk - here are the pictures.
I can't get this one rotated right.  Sorry!

Red flannel backing.


All folded nice and pretty <3

Sorry they are all inside.  It's a snowy snowy snow day today!!!


A Lovely Year of Finishes

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fun quilt! Doesn't it feel good to finish projects. I need to figure out what to do for February....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3