Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Marmalade Mini

I'm in love with the line Marmalade.  Have I mentioned that before? I have charm packs, mini charm packs, and have yardage in my shopping cart on and off but haven't decided WHAT to purchase the fabric for...so for now it is just for me to drool over online.  At least I have the charm packs to drool over in person!

About a month ago my LQS had a marmalade mini charm pack kit - pattern and fabric to make a mini quilt. I just knew I had to have it, so I bought it.  And drooled over it, and was afraid to sew it up, excuses excuses.  The other night I decided to put on my big girl panties and make it!  Here is the process in pictures.
Basted and ready to quilt.  I can't believe I didn't take pictures of my progress.  Hmmm...I must have been too excited!!!

Quilted, binding waiting to be hand sewn.


Finished!

Back to show quilting better.


  And one last finished picture, just for good measure.  I really love this little beauty - measures up at about 13 inches square.  It sits in my sewing room so I can drool over it while I sew and craft.  <3  Do you have a fabric line you just love and hoard and drool over?  I have a couple...but this is my latest obsession

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3