Tuesday, July 9, 2013

3rd Quarter Finish A Long

she can quilt


Okay, I'm going for it - I'm participating in the 3rd quarter Finish a long...and hoping that will help motivate me to get some of these UFO's finished!!!

Here is my list:

My lovely bee quilt top - still need to decide on borders, and backing, and then how to quilt it! Ack!


 Supernova quilt - I love these blocks...need to finish the last couple and finish this quilt up.



 Still unfinished quilt for my niece...I have a backing pieced...shame shame.


This mini is lovely, and part of a round robin I was in...I want to finish this beauty up and hang her by my sewing machine!

So there - a (hopefully) manageable list.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Linking up:
She Can Quilt
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours in your Supernova quilt... how gorgeous! I've been too scared to take on the pattern because I've got so much on the go, but seeing things like this just makes me want to throw it in and start something new! Can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3