Friday, July 26, 2013

5 On Friday

If you don't know how this works, just read through this list - 5 things I'm loving/thinking about this week - and then I link up here.  If you want to participate, it'd be fun - if you do, comment and I'll read yours.  It's fun to meet new people, see what is hot and trending, etc.
Anyways...

1. Couch to 5k.  You can read more about that here.
2. Red and black - I love the color combo! Really - my nails are even this color.  I might even be starting to like red and black more than pink and grey.  It's a close call, really.

































3. Music - such a mood changer.
4. Austin Mahone, What about love?  It's a song I rock out to with my stepdaughter.  Mostly we dance around the room looking like fools and giggling.  Good bonding times.



5. Wonky house blocks - more on that in a different post.  But really...so much fun to make them! And pulling fabric for them - so much goodness!!!






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How fun ... I'd probably have some difficulty coming up with five things this week. Nice list. I love red and black, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3