Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August A lovely year of finishes Goal

Okay, I'm setting a goal.  I know, I know, it's a week into August.  But I really want to finish this.  It's my bee quilt, from a while back, and it's all mine. Stars, and pink...really, what is more Tiffany than that?  So...I'm going to finish this top and get it ready to send to a longarmer.  I just want to finish it by adding more borders - pieced or solids, more stars maybe?  And then figure out a back and get it ready to ship out.  I've decided I don't want to tackle this on my home machine, and it's worth it to me to spend the money to get it perfect.  Then I can snuggle under this beauty!!!



Linking up:
August A Lovely Year of Finishes

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Have you sent it out already? I always love a quilt with an unexpected background color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3