Thursday, October 24, 2013

October ALYoF Finish!!!

Finally a cute little finish to share!  My goal this month for A Lovely Year of Finishes was to finish a baby quilt.  And I did it! Thank goodness, because I've been slacking on finishes and posting them.  Here are some pictures before I washed it:



And some after, in it's crinkly goodness:




The back is an orange flannel, so it's perfectly snuggly.  I love it so much! I love baby quilts, even if I have no express purpose for making them.  Really, they are just too cute. :)

Now to finish my latest project.  No peeking!! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable. What are the dimensions of the finished block?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bright colors in this quilt. Yeah for the finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3