Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 FAL Quarter 1

Okay, so, let's be honest - if you follow me you know I have a HUGE list of projects to finish this year.  But in reality, I will only be able to finish some each quarter of the year.  So with that in mind, I am going to join the Finish Along at The Littlest Thistle.

Here are the projects I think/hope I can finish:

This BOM has been sitting a while.  My MIL is now asking about it for her bed...  Oopsie!

This one I wanted to finish for LAST year.  Sigh

Supernova...I love these blocks..Not sure why I couldn't get them done!

There.  3 goals.  If I complete more, I will be so happy.  If I just get some progress on these, I will be happy.  Let's see if I can make some quilts! :D



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! I have my own block of the month that is languishing. I need to make some time to get cutting ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, especially if MIL is starting to hunt you down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3