Friday, March 28, 2014

Fabriholics Anonymous March Check In

So..I haven't purchased any fabric this month (or Jan or Feb either).  I am SO happy! This means that I've been sticking to my goals.  I have been working slowly, and I mean slowly, on projects I have now.  Some I am realizing I truly do NOT love - but will finish them and gift them or try and sell them.  They are pretty, just not for me.

I am, however, in dire need of white and white on white fabric, so I might have to buy some in April.  I need it to do blocks for my bee month coming up! Eek! It kills me that I will have to buy fabric, but...what must be done must be done ;)

So far I am happy with my lack of purchases.  Makes me happy to use up stuff in my stash.  Then, after my fast, I can purchase a whole new stash!!!

Linking Up:

Fabriholics Anonymous 

FabAnon


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. lol! That is cute! I need to sign up for that for sure!!! You have a really cute blog here! I will be back !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm still on the wagon too. It is kind of boring, but also kind of satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I think the rules state that buying for bees & swaps is okay, if that helps stave off the guilt. :) I've been sticking to my fabric diet too, but am wavering just a little at the moment...stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So impressive! If you need it and are going to be using it no reason to feel guilty about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You're doing much better than I am! And if you need white on white for a project you're working on, that doesn't count as cheating! My issue is I buy fabric for specific projects, but I'm not working on those projects, so there are stacks and stacks of stuff that needs done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3