Thursday, March 13, 2014

Secret Things and Sunday School

So...I do have sewing I'm doing/working on...just nothing I can show! I think my March ALYoF goal will be out the window...but I will get my other project done.  This has a March deadline also...it's one or the other I'm afraid.  Priorities!

I'm also trying to keep my flickr account more active, with pictures of what I'm working on, my design wall, etc.  But my secret project will not even be posted there until "the great reveal" LOL.  The best part - I am working on it with a good friend, and we are enjoying the bonding time.  Isn't it great to sew/quilt with friends??

In completely random news - I taught the Sunday School lesson for the 3 year old "Sunbeams" at church last week - we were thankful for plants, trees and flowers.  It went okay (I had a little extra time so we sang songs and played a game), but I think the kids are starting to absorb what we say.  I showed them a picture of Jesus when he was a baby, and they remembered what it was about! It's the little things that make me happy.  Oh, and them singing.  Precious moments! :D  Big thanks to my sister for being my backup last week.  She rocked it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sunbeams are so precious and precocious. I love their enthusiasm for all things. Can't wait to see your projects ...I'm way behind on my own ALOYF, but there is still hope =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3